viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2009

La Vie en Rose



I had so much energy 10minutes ago. I don't know where it has gone. I am bored at home so I decided to google something that intrigues me.. Tears. I google it and it redirected me to Crying so here's what wikipedia said about crying:
"To cry is to shed tears as a response to an emotional state in humans. The act of crying has been defined as "a complex secretomotorphenomenon characterized by the shedding of tears from the lacrimal apparatus. Neuronal connection between the tear duct and the areas of the human brain involved with emotion was established. No other animals are thought to produce tears in response to emotional states"

Nothing new really. Just maybe the fact that Human are the only ones to produce tears when we response to emotions. Well, what can I say? We human beings are complex. I decided to search a little more and I found out something that I think is very very interesting. Firstly, apart from coming for emotions tears are usually to lubricate or clean the eyes. The funny thing is that tears for lubrication of our eyes and the ones for our emotions are two different types. Actually, they have a different composition or chemical make-up. Fascinating, huh? Emotional tears have hormonal compounds.. hormones are very nosy. They just gotta be present every day of our lives.

So, as Johny Cash said: "You're gonna cry, cry cry". Cause it's a natural thing in life, it's a part of who we are and tears don't always have to be for you being sad. You may be crying while holding a big smile. Just remember that crying it's good for your health and I assure you that you will feel relieved and you're gonna let go some of your worries and tensions ( at least for a while).
Don't feel ashamed of crying, is a beautiful and fascinating thing.

"Let your tears come. Let them water your soul."- Eileen Mayhew

:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario